14 March 2008

Come Away My Beloved by Frances J. Roberts

(The Intimate Devotional Classic updated in today's language)

Ps. 37:23 ~ Guidance ~
My child, hear My voice, and give no heed to the voice of the stranger. My paths are straight and they are narrow, but you shall have no difficulty in finding them if you watch Me. I am guiding you. You need not look to people for direction. You may learn much by fellowship with the saints, but never allow any to take the role that is rightfully Mine -- to direct your steps. As it is written, "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord" - not by the preacher, not by some Christian worker, but by the Lord. Trust Me to do it, and give Me the time and the opportunity to do it. Be not hasty, and lean not upon your own intelligence. Rest in Me. I shall bring to pass My perfect will in your life and you believe and live in faith. (Page 16)


Roberts, Frances. Come Away My Beloved. Barbour Publishing Inc: Ohio. 2002. ISBN 1-59310-022-1

No comments: