15 March 2008

The Normal Christian Life by Watchman Nee

Intro ~ “During the 1930’s Nee’s evangelistic efforts led to growth of numerous “Church Assemblies,” also known as the “Little Flock,” throughout China….Nee spent the final 20 years of his life in a prison cell…all the while his numerous books and articles where being read throughout the world.”

Chapter 1, pages 12-13 ~ “…it is a question of the sins I have committed before God. The second is a question of sin as a principle working in me…but because of my sin I have, even then, mo abiding peace of mind….I have the nature of a sinner…So life goes on in a vicious circle of sinning and being forgiven and then sinning again….I need also deliverance from what I am.”

Nee, Watchman. The Normal Christian Life. Barbour Publishing, Inc: Ohio. 1961. ISBN# 1-55748-915-2

No comments: